NY Fashion Week

by

New York Fashion Week officially begun last week and I was super excited because as an intern at Tommy Hilfiger I was allowed to go to the Men's Fall 2012 Collection Show.It was so fucking awesome to get to see a real fashion show in person (I was not required to work at the show, just be a mere spectator). To add to the amusement I got to sit right across Victor Cruz! For the fall they went for a "Cadet Academy" theme which I think fits the Tommy brand perfectly. The best part of the collection was the outerwear, so amazing the attention to detail that was put into them. Here are some pics I'd like to share, taking by me (:
















(This post has been in my draft since February. I just realized it which is why it's being posted now, even though the show was a few months ago.)